Bulk Update is a new feature (currently available in Beta for a limited number of users) which will allow you to upload a CSV document to Unamo to either:
- Add and update keywords en masse within a single campaign.
- Quickly delete keywords within a single campaign.
Please note that the CSV format for Bulk Update differs from the regular way of adding keywords via CSV in Unamo.
How to bulk add/ update keywords:
Your CSV document should have five columns with the following headers:
With your CSV formatted this way you can:
- Upload a large amount of keywords quickly.
- Select the Region(s) where you want your keywords tracked.
- Put keywords in groups so they automatically appear in specified groups once uploaded.
- Set the preferred URL for a given keyword whose desktop ranking you track.
- Set the preferred URL for a given keyword whose mobile ranking you track.
Take a look at the sample CSV doc below:
Please note that:
- When a keyword + region match, all other attributes will be updated.
- When a keyword + region don’t match, we create a new keyword with the given attributes.
- You can add any preferred URL, even one that hasn’t been tracked by us yet.
- When adding Preferred URLs, be sure to include http or https.
- If your keyword limit is exceeded during the upload, we will add all the keywords we can and send a Bulk Update Status email informing you about the number of keywords we failed to add.
- If a group listed in the CSV is not in the campaign yet, it will be automatically created.
- If you want to assign a keyword to multiple groups, please use ";" sign (semicolon) to list all groups.
- If we do not support the region you've selected, we cannot add your keywords. We will inform you of the number of keywords not added via a Bulk Update Status email.
- If you leave the region column blank, a default region (chosen by you upon setup) will be set instead.
How to bulk delete keywords?
Your CSV document should have two columns with the following headers:
With your CSV formatted this way it will help you:
- Delete keywords for Bing and global Google campaigns.
- Delete keywords that are tracked in specific Google regions.
Please note that:
- When a keyword + region match, the keyword will be removed and its historical data will be permanently lost.
- When a region is left blank, the keyword associated with the default region (chosen by you upon setup) will be deleted.
- If none of the above applies, the system will ignore the keywords and no action will be taken.
- This setup works only with keyword deletion. It will not delete any groups, regions or preferred URLs.
Please download a demo CSV including proper regions for a selected country.
Argentina Australia Austria Belgium Brazil Canada Chili Colombia Ecuador France Germany India Indonesia Italy Japan Kuwait Lebanon Lithuania Malaysia Mexico Morocco Pakistan Panama Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Romania Russia Saudi Arabia Spain Thailand The Netherlands Turkey United Kingdom USA Venezuela Vietnam
More information here: https://docs.unamo.com/unamo-seo/multiregional-keyword-tracking-in-unamo-seo